Loctite 222 Adhesive 50ml
Thread locking adhesive – low strength, easy disassembly and suitable for all metal threaded assemblies.
LOCTITE 222 is a low-strength threadlocker that allows the adjustment of screws including countersunk head screws and set screws. Good on low-strength metals which could fracture during disassembly, e.g. aluminium or brass. The product works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium and plated surfaces. It is proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. engine oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids.
- Ideal for low-strength threadlocking of adjusting screws, countersunk head screws and set screws
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Permits disassembly with hand tools
- Especially suited to small thread sizes
- P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123002
- Colour: Purple
- Max. thread size: Up to M36
- Service temperature range: -55 to +150°C
- Breakaway torque: 6 Nm
- Approvals: P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123002
- Fixture time steel: 15 min.
- Fixture time brass: 8 min.
- Fixture time stainless steel: 360 min.
- Thixotropy: Yes
Please note that after your order has been placed we will contact you with details about payment and shipping.
FREE UK mainland delivery on all orders totalling £150 (net) or more. Admin, packaging and delivery charge of £10.95 will apply to orders less than £150. If you are eligible for Volume Purchase or Reseller Discount this will be applied after placing your order and will show on your final invoice.