Loctite 270 Adhesive 50ml
Thread locking Adhesive – high strength. Permanent locking. Suitable for all metal threaded assemblies.
LOCTITE 270 is a high-strength threadlocker for maximum efficacy in the securing and sealing of bolts, nuts and studs to prevent loosening due to vibration. The product serves to permanently lock assemblies which must not come loose. It works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium and plated surfaces. It is proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. engine oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids. Can be disassembled by heating to 300°C.
- High-strength general thread locker for maximum efficacy
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Works on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel, aluminium, plated surfaces)
- Proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. engine oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
- Permits disassembly with hand tools
- Can be disassembled by heating to 300°C
- P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123006
- Colour: Green
- Max. thread size: Up to M20
- Service temperature range: -55 to +180°C
- Breakaway torque: 33 Nm
- Approvals: P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123006
- Fixture time steel: 10 min
- Fixture time brass: 10 min
- Fixture time stainless steel: 30 min
- Thixotropy: No
Please note that after your order has been placed we will contact you with details about payment and shipping.
FREE UK mainland delivery on all orders totalling £150 (net) or more. Admin, packaging and delivery charge of £10.95 will apply to orders less than £150. If you are eligible for Volume Purchase or Reseller Discount this will be applied after placing your order and will show on your final invoice.