Loctite 401 Adhesive 50g
Instant Adhesive – general purpose. Low viscosity. Ideal for use on porous substrates.
LOCTITE 401 is an instant adhesive designed for the assembly of difficult-to-bond materials requiring uniform stress distribution and high tensile and/or shear strength. The product provides for the rapid bonding of a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics and elastomers. LOCTITE 401 is also suited to bonding porous materials such as wood, paper, leather and fabric. Perfect for all quick repairs and all types of small emergency repairs.
- Universal instant adhesive
- Very high strength on close-fitting parts
- Perfect for all quick repairs and all types of small emergency repairs
- Bonds a wide range of similar or dissimilar substrates (metals, rubber, wood, cardboard, ceramics as well as most plastics)
- Colour: Colourless transparent
- Fixture time: 3 – 10 sec.
- Service temperature range: -40 to + 80°C
- Max. gap size: < 0,15 mm
- Description: Universal, low viscosity
Please note that after your order has been placed we will contact you with details about payment and shipping.
FREE UK mainland delivery on all orders totalling £150 (net) or more. Admin, packaging and delivery charge of £10.95 will apply to orders less than £150. If you are eligible for Volume Purchase or Reseller Discount this will be applied after placing your order and will show on your final invoice.