Loctite 542 Adhesive 50ml
Thread Sealant – medium strength. For fine threads in hydraulic, pneumatic and general fittings. Fast curing.
LOCTITE 542 is designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other cylindrical metal assemblies. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration. The thixotropic nature of LOCTITE 542 reduces the migration of liquid product after application to the part.
- Ideal for fine threads as used in hydraulic, pneumatic & general fittings
- Suitable for metal threads only
- Instant low-pressure seal
- Resistant to fuel, oil, coolants and hydraulic fluids
- Locks connection against vibration loosening
- DVGW approval (EN 751-1): NG-5146AR0855
- Colour: Brown
- Max. thread size: M26 / R3/4”
- Service temperature range: -55 to +150°C
- Breakaway torque: 15 Nm
- Approvals: DVGW, WRAS
- Disassembly strength: Medium
- Thixotropy: No
Please note that after your order has been placed we will contact you with details about payment and shipping.
FREE UK mainland delivery on all orders totalling £150 (net) or more. Admin, packaging and delivery charge of £10.95 will apply to orders less than £150. If you are eligible for Volume Purchase or Reseller Discount this will be applied after placing your order and will show on your final invoice.