Soudal Soudaflex 40FC
– Very easy application
– Stays elastic after curing
– Very good adhesion on many materials
– Excellent resistance to many chemicals
– Especially developed for concrete applications
– All sealing and bonding applications in the building industry
– Structural bondings in vibrating constructions
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Method: caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Clean: with white spirit immediately after use
Finishing: with a soapy solution before skinning
Repair: with same product
– In order to ensure the correct performance of our product, Soudal
recommends a small adhesion test.
– When painted with oxidative drying paints disturbances in the drying
of the paints may occur
– Tests and certificates:
– ISO 11600 F 20 HM
– AENOR Certificate N°047/000278
Please note that after your order has been placed we will contact you with details about payment and shipping.
FREE UK mainland delivery on all orders totalling £150 (net) or more. Admin, packaging and delivery charge of £10.95 will apply to orders less than £150. If you are eligible for Volume Purchase or Reseller Discount this will be applied after placing your order and will show on your final invoice.