Soudal Soudaseal 215LM
– Tested and conform to ISO 11600-F-25LM
– High bond strength on nearly all surfaces
– Excellent adhesion and extrudability, even in adverse conditions
– High performance mechanical properties
– Almost odourless
– No bubble formation within sealant, even in wet and humid conditions
– Primerless adhesion on many substrates (except where water pressure may occur)
– Colour stable and UV resistant
– Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
– Paintable with all water based paints (other systems should be tested)
– Excellent weather resistance in all climates
– Expansion and connection joints in the building industry: Sealing of
joints in prefabricated buildings, movement joints in high rise
constructions, sealing between window and door frames,…
– Applications that should be painted with water based paints.
Directions for use
Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
Surface temperature: > +5°C
Cleaning: White Spirit or Surface Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
Tooling: soapy solution before skin formation
Repair with: Soudaseal 215 LM
Soudaseal 215LM may be painted, however due to the large number of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility test before application. The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase. Soudaseal 215 LM should not be used as a glazing sealant.
Soudaseal 215 LM is suitable to use between natural stone on condition the joint dimensions and joint movement are respected.
When applying the sealant make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of material around the joint. Avoid this by temporary taping the edges of
Please note, after your order has been placed via our e-shop, we will contact you via email with details regarding payment and shipping.
FREE UK mainland delivery on all orders totalling £150 (net) or more. An admin, packaging and delivery charge of £7.20 or £11.50 (depending on size and quantity) will apply to orders less than £150 net. If you are eligible for Volume Purchase or Reseller Discount this will be applied after placing your order and will show on your final invoice.