Soudal Soudaseal 240FC
– Outstanding bond strength on nearly all surfaces, even on slightly
– Flexible elastic rubber – movement accomodation up to ±20%
– Straightforward application even in adverse conditions
– No bubble formation within sealant (in high temperature and humidity applications)
– Very easy to tool and finish
– Good extrudability even at low temperatures
– Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
– Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
– Minimal health and safety considerations
– Can be painted with all water based paints and many other systems (to be tested)
– Sealing and bonding in the building industry.
– Sealing of floor joints and low movement wall joints.
– Elastic bonding in vibrating constructions.
– Connection joints in sheet metal fabrication, sealing of air
– Suitable for sanitary applications.
– Bonding of security and safety glass.
– Supple bonding in car bodies, caravans, containers…
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
Cleaning: White Spirit or Surface Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
Tooling: soapy solution before skin formation
Repair with: Soudaseal 240 FC
– Soudaseal 240 FC may be overpainted with waterbased paints, however
due to the large number of paints and varnishes available we
strongly suggest a compatibility test before application. The drying
time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
– Soudaseal 240 FC can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibilty test.
– This product can not be used as a glazing sealant
– Soudasal 240FC can be used for adhering of and sealing on natural stone.
– When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.
Please note, after your order has been placed via our e-shop, we will contact you via email with details regarding payment and shipping.
FREE UK mainland delivery on all orders totalling £150 (net) or more. An admin, packaging and delivery charge of £7.20 or £11.50 (depending on size and quantity) will apply to orders less than £150 net. If you are eligible for Volume Purchase or Reseller Discount this will be applied after placing your order and will show on your final invoice.