Soudal Soudaseal 270HS 290ml
– High performance mechanical properties
– Combines high stifness with very high bond strength
– High green strength, quick build-up of end strength, high sheer
strength after full cure
– Does not contain isocyanates, silicone, solvent
– Can be sanded after full cure
– Flexible elastic rubber – movement accommodation up to 20%
– No bubble formation within sealant (in high temperature and humidity applications)
– Very easy to tool and finish
– Colour stability and UV resistance
– Can be painted wet-on-wet in paint trains with most industrial paints
– Withstands all climatic conditions
– Minimal health and safety considerations
– For use in elastical structural bonding applications in the car-,
coach-, caravan-, marine-, train-, aerospace industries where a tough
and flexible bond is required.
– Structural elastic bonding between metal surfaces, coated surfaces and many plastics (not PE, PP, Teflon)
– Bonding applications which pass through paint tunnels
– Structural bonding in vibrating constructions
– Connection joints in sheet metal fabrication
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Method: Manual or pneumatic caulking gun
Application temperature: +1°C until +30°C
Cleaning: White Spirit or Surface Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
Tooling: soapy solution before skin formation
Repair with: Soudaseal 270HS
– Soudaseal 270HS can be coated with many types of paints and
varnishes. Due to the large variety of paints and coatings a
compatibility test is strongly recommended. The drying times of alkyd
resin based paints may increase.
– Soudaseal 270HS can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibility test.
– This product can not be used as a glazing sealant
– Soudaseal 270HS can be used for adhering of natural stone, but it cannot be used a joint sealant. Soudaseal 270HS can therefore only be used on the bottom of natural stone tiles.
– When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.
Please note, after your order has been placed via our e-shop, we will contact you via email with details regarding payment and shipping.
FREE UK mainland delivery on all orders totalling £150 (net) or more. An admin, packaging and delivery charge of £7.20 or £11.50 (depending on size and quantity) will apply to orders less than £150 net. If you are eligible for Volume Purchase or Reseller Discount this will be applied after placing your order and will show on your final invoice.